Tuesday, February 8, 2011

moving on..

It's strange that often it takes some of us longer to realize what exactly we need to do. As it "feels" like my life has been crumbling down around me I have unexpectedly found my head in the sand. I understand why this happens to people. Sometimes life just "feels" like too much! Once we move beyond the feelings, the way becomes clearer.

I have been a career girl and have been fortunate to have chosen those careers that feed me.. Being my own boss, helping people, networking with other business professionals, coaching, learning, growing... I am now moving into my THIRD career in just FIFTEEN years! gulp. And of course I choose careers that challenge me!

Why I didn't think of this sooner I have no idea. My husband said I need to learn a few more things so I can be REALLY good. He's probably right. Thankfully life starts at 46 and I am fortunate to have just enough gumption left in me.

I want to help heal the wounds of money. From the poor to the wealthy. Nearly everyone has had money challenges throughout their lives. Some are more painful than others. I am willing to open up my finacial wounds in order to help people. I certainly have a lot of experience in the pain department around money! sigh...

So here I go.. I'm getting 5 different licenses and will become a Financial Advisor and Money Coach. I would like to be completed by the end of the month so I need to stay focused. The great thing is as I'm learning I realize that I really do know a lot about money, finance and wealth building. That is comforting.
And as I sit in this precarious position I realize how vulnerable we are.

No comments:

Post a Comment